Corporate Challenge Teams Limited to 150
The Corporate Challenge, sponsored by WINK 104, returns for 2013. Due to an increase in the number of corporate teams participating, the 2013 event will have three corporate challenge heats and limit the total number to 150 teams. Each of the three heats will feature 50 corporate teams. Don't delay in getting your teams registered.
Corporate Challenge teams must have five (5) participants to qualify for awards. The first place team will be awarded the Corporate Challenge Trophy. Awards will also be given to second, third, fourth and fifth place teams. Look for defending champs, TE Wired For Speed
as well as Phoenix Contact
to be challengers for this years title once again.
So many of us in the business community are active members of YMCA fitness facilities. This friendly corporate competition is an ideal way for us to help an organization that does so much for local area families, said Mike Davis, Senior Vice President of Millers Mutual. I strongly encourage the Harrisburg business community to get teams together and sign up!PRICE INCREASE AFTER JUNE 30
Corporate challenge registration will remain the same price of $125 until July 1 where it will be increased to $150 per team. If you know you and your co-workers are ready to take on the Millers Mutual Harrisburg Mile don't wait any longer to register. Sign up today to avoid the price increase and the risk of being locked out due to our new cap of 150 teams.
CORPORATE TEAM INCENTIVES
This year, the Millers Mutual Harrisburg Mile Race Committee will be offering TWO FREE TEAM ENTRIES into the 2014 Harrisburg Mile based on the following two categories:
1. The corporation who registers the most teams for the 2013 Harrisburg Mile
2. The corporation with the best style or best dressed as a collective team. We are looking for teams that stands out and look good doing it.
Harrisburg Senators Tickets Available
The Harrisburg Senators are offering Box Seat Vouchers for $8 to all Harrisburg Mile participants. This is a $2 savings from regular ticket sales. Tickets are valid to any home game July 10 and later (Not valid for July 16 game). You can pick up your tickets starting July 10 at any of the Harrisburg Mile packet pick up locations. You can purchase tickets the following ways.
1. Online Registration - When you sign up for the race online, there will be an option to purchase Harrisburg Senator tickets for $8. Select the number of tickets you wish to purchase and then proceed to check out.
2. Mail-In Registration - When you fill out and mail in the paper registration form, select the number of tickets you wish to purchase and pay the appropriate price.
3. Last Chance Registration / Race Day
- The last chance to purchase discounted Harrisburg Senator tickets will take place at all in-person packet pick up locations as well as race day registration. Click HERE
for times and locations.